2023 Paris and Rabat Recruitment Mission
November 18, 2023
November 22, 2023
In need of highly qualified workers? Economic Development Winnipeg is hosting an in-person international recruitment mission this fall to Paris, France and Rabat, Morocco. As a Manitoba employer, you should consider joining our delegation for an exceptional opportunity to connect with and interview skilled workers interested in establishing a career and life in Canada.
Join us for one event or both:
- In-person recruitment mission in Paris, France: November 18 and 19, 2023
- In-person recruitment mission in Rabat, Morocco: November 21 and 22, 2023
Here are just some of the reasons to participate in this upcoming international recruitment mission:
- Struggling to fill vacancies? Connect and match with highly educated European nationals who have the skills you need to grow your business.
- Concerned about the immigration process? Access one-on-one advice and recommendations from qualified provincial and federal immigration representatives.
- Benefit from our experienced team’s concierge service which features advance and on-site logistical support, candidate screening, interview scheduling and more.
- EDW acts as an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Winnipeg ambassador, selling our city as a great place to live and work.
- Network with like-minded Winnipeg employers.
In case you missed it, view a recording of EDW’s mission information session below:
Contact us today to learn more!
Annie Henry, Senior Manager, Talent and Workforce Development